Monday, November 14, 2011

Series of Eight

This is the best out of the group. I went back and fixed a few things that was pointed out in class. This is also my three point lighting picture.


This photo started very dark and gray and I enhanced the colors. I wanted to blur some of it for better DOF but it wouldn't go my way.

This was shot in the dark do to camera shake this is what I ended up with. I like this because the laptop is still end focus even though the screen shifted.

Used something similar to  a soft box to get the warm feel of the photo. I dodged the ear set to give it that neon look. I think this is a decent photo.

He was feeling the music but the shot was the best to zoom in on. This may be the weakest photo I chose.

Motion photo.  The head set is her hand from when it feel out. There was a lot of green in this photo that took a while to get rid of. Best part of this picture is her dreads highlights and shadows.

This is another motion photo before her head set fell off. I darked the blue. This started as a complete grey scale picture.

The concept of this phot is my favorite because it really catches her having fun. I brought out the black in the headset. The coposition of this photo is great. Her hands brings the focus onto the darkest part of the photo. Really good person to work with.




Sorry for being late got back in town later than expected. I hope you enjoy what I have caputred.

No comments:

Post a Comment