Friday, September 2, 2011

The Silence Of The Bell



First, photo assignment. I chose the bell tower because it is something over looked daily. My objective was to  capture the inner bell which isn't seen entirely in the original. The first photo is darken because I am a fan of dark tones so my personal opinion the first is best.The next was to focus on the bell itself. I pulled out the roundness of the bell. The third photo to the last was to highlight the tongue of the bell.Very difficult because in the original it is hidden very well. This is my first time using the software needed so I hope everyone likes what I have provided. 

4 comments:

  1. I like the last image the best, because I feel like that I can see the bell the clearest in this one! It doesn't look like it was edited a lot, but sometimes simplicity is the best! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the bell in the second and the third one, but I like the second one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second edit seems to be working the best. It has nice, stark contrast while also allowing some of the finer details (like the bell in the shadows) to show through. However, a little dodging in the sky would have helped, because it has become a bit grey and dull.

    ReplyDelete